1. thermal insulation, heat preservation properties
Grain temperature change gradient inside of the silo is lower than its outside, its not easy for condensation.
2. Storage safety
Low temperature, which is better for the storage stability of grain, maintain grains quality s and prolong storage time.
Comparing with cement Silo, the cost is lower, and wraped outside by some insulation materials (Polyurethane foam, rubber plastic sponge, glass fiber).
- -Cleaning -Crumbling -Batching & Packaging -Mixing -Liquid Adding & Coating -Pelleting -Extrusion -Cooling & Drying -Conveying -Dust Control -Spare Parts
- -Pretreatment -Solvent extraction -Oil plants transportation -Fermentation protein
- -Grain Storage -Storage Silo -Conveying Equipment -Drying System -WEM Automation -Automatic Packaging & Logistics
- -System Solutions -Project Solutions